☼ Hey hey sunny friends !
What do you thing about having a curry full of proteins? Taste of India guaranteed ! :*
I love Asian food : Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thaï, Indonesian, … And yesterday night I wanted to make a little culinary travel !
So to make this curry, you will need :
- Ingredients (for 2 or 3 servings)
- Olive oil (or other vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons)
- Onion (1/4, minced)
- Soaked and boiled chickpeas (310g)
- Green curry paste (1 & 1/2 teaspoon)
- Coconut milk (1/2 can)
- In a sauce pan, heat the oil
- Add and stir the onion
- Cut a thin slice of lemon and add it in the sauce pan
- When the onion begin to brown, add the chickpeas, and stir well
- Add the curry paste, stir
- Add the coconut milk and use a little fire.
- Let cook for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring regularly
- Serve with rice (basmati is perfect, I used brown rice) and Indian roti (yes, I know, it’s a piece of a baguette)
☼ ENJOY your LIFE ☼